Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pip, Pip & Cheerio

Guilty pleasure - I love this royal wedding and everything around it!  I just baked a batch of homemade blueberry muffins (scones are too dry) and daughter and I plan on eating them while drinking a proper cup of tea out of the good china while watching the wedding tomorrow.  I've printed out the "official" program.  I've set the alarms and DVR's!  I will watch it LIVE so I can see every single moment of it - not just the highlights later.


So yes, I'm a sap!!  But I don't care - weddings are so beautiful and fun and hopeful.  Even knowing how my marriage turned out and the last big royal wedding turned out - it's a time of hope and love and happiness.  And it does appear that these 2 have a better chance then poor William's idiot parents!!  And I went to London last year so I'm doubly excited that I've seen the Abbey, I've walked the route the carriage will go afterwards and I've stood in front of Buckingham Palace.  And wedding freak or not - it's history - so there!


So it's off to bed for me so I can get up at 5:30 and then only work 1/2 a day before coming home for a nap!!  


Best wishes William and Kate - and all you other hopeful couples.  

No comments:

Post a Comment