Friday, April 8, 2011

I got inordinately mad at my ex today - just sitting there thinking about another Friday night with nothing to do and thought - Fuck you.  Why did you have to turn into such a loser that I was relieved when you asked for a divorce?  Why did I follow you to this tiny ass podunk town that is great when you're married and raising a kid - but SUCKS for a 50 year old divorced woman.  


The divorce rate is 50% - where are they all?  Is there a warehouse filled with eligible, decent and available men somewhere?  Honestly - I don't have a clue how to meet anyone in this town or any other town for that matter -  without hanging out at a bar.  And I hated that shit when I was young!  


I'm going to   well - scratch what I was writing - I was going to say that I was going to the Braves game tomorrow with my parents just so I can make sure I'm doing something!  But apparently Atlanta is all fired up about baseball since we made it to the playoffs last year and there aren't any tickets left that are together.  So as loserish as I felt tagging along once again with my parents - I don't even have that now.  


I'm really not as depressed as this post sounds - just kind of pissed off I guess!  

No comments:

Post a Comment