Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Plans!

Going to the beach, going to the beach!!!  Yeah!  Talking with my friend yesterday - who just got divorced last September.  She'd taken the last half of this week off to spend some time with her son on his spring break - but then he got invited to go to the mountains with some friends.  So.....we decided to go to the beach this weekend.  We've got a big girls trip planned in May - and that will be fun - but this will be just us two "single" girls.  


I was thinking about it and realized, I never really went and did this sort of trip back in my single days - MANY moons ago.  Even before we were married, I was dating ex and the one trip I went on with my sorority to Panama City - I didn't do anything too wild.  I never went on a trip with just one or two girls - it was always a big thing - safety in numbers!  


So we plan to head down Friday morning and hit the beach, go to a local place on the island that night and then Saturday night - Panama City!  Woohoo!  


So not sure if I'll get a chance to write too much - gotta pack tomorrow and won't have a computer there.  So I'll hopefully have new adventures to talk about when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment