Monday, April 11, 2011

Sad This Evening

Within the last 36 hours, a good friend from here in town lost his father, an old boyfriend lost HIS father and worst of all another friend's son killed himself.  Too sad.  The two fathers lived long, full lives and it was their time - but it's still sad and I feel for their kids.  I loved the father of the friend here in town very much.  He and his wife - who passed away 1 1/2 years ago - have been very good to me and mine since I moved to this town 20 years ago.  The son who killed himself - I can't imagine - I believe he was around my age.  It just makes me want to cry for her.


Anyway - melancholy tonight thinking about them and teary eyed thinking about my own parents who I love with all my heart.  I can't imagine losing them.  


Ugh - that's enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment