Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ugh








Why oh why oh why is there so much FUCKING POLLEN!!  Yes, dear readers (yay! I have 2) I am miserable today because basically the whole damn world is yellow around here and it has moved into my chest where I can't even giggle without it turning into this freaking old man in the bathroom cough.


And what happens when we feel bad physically?  anyone??  we decide to be down on everything - that's what.  I went and filled out the info at a couple on on-line dating sites just to see - and so today I check back and I've gotten winks and matches - from people that live clear across the country!!  What's up with that?  Aren't they supposed to match you to people that you don't have to get on a damn plane to meet for drinks?  So that of course brings me to the conclusion - there is no one on the eastern seaboard that is interested in me.  The only people that are interested in me live in Chicago, Seattle and freakin' Canada.  So I will be alone the rest of my life - I will become the cat lady and wear t-shirts that have fuzzy teddy bears on them.  I will have the following bumper stickers - 

 
And I will never have sex again.  I'm going to go eat soup, catch up on House and have a pity party while chasing my lung around the room every time I cough it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment