Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gotta' Love Hot Young Men!

Ahh - back from an awesome beach trip.  After a beautiful day on the beach Saturday, we started the party at sunset and didn't come home until sunrise!  The night was like some sort of movie - moving from one crazy scene to the next - but nothing bad like they usually have in the movies!  No one woke up with a tattoo on their face or a broken tooth or a naked Chinese man in the trunk!  Too much to even detail here - but...


The overall theme of the night - was HOT * YOUNG * MEN!  We didn't buy a drink all night long.  Every place we met there were cute, fun guys dancing with us, flirting with us and buying us drinks.  And I'm talking about women the youngest of whom was 36 - the oldest was me @ 50.  Where were these guys back when I was a hot, young women?  Were they out chasing old ladies like me back then?  None of them were over the top drunk, none of them were pushy or inappropriate - and they took no for an answer without turning into dicks when they wanted us to come back to their rooms with them!  


What is apparent to me now - at 50 - is that they were basically looking for the same thing we were - to have a good time with no commitments, no pressure, no girl who thinks she's found the love of her life in one night. I've got to give it to these young men - they're smarter than we are at how to have a good time without breaking their hearts or ours.  


Once again - I have a crazy week and will probably not post again until Friday at the soonest.  I go tomorrow to see the plastic surgeon about my reconstruction.  But I'm more than likely putting it off until January now that I have to go get all those damn polyps removed.  Then a meeting all day out of town.  So good night blogging world for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment