Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Week!

Probably not too much posting this week - I'm going to the beach again!! YEAH!!  But having a colonoscopy and endoscopy Thursday.  Worked until 7:30 tonight to get stuff done before I go (and go and go and go) But not sure how much I'll be able to do tomorrow and know I'll be out of it Thursday and gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday!  


Called and reserved the place for daughter's wedding today.  I've been very excited about her engagement and so happy for her - reserving the place made it real though.  Real that my daughter won't be living with me again.  I've been lucky to have her so close for so long - and she'll only be moving 50 minutes away.  But future son-in-law is in TV - and I doubt if she'll be that close forever.  Daughter and I have always been very close - even when she was a kid - but I'd say she's my closest friend in the world.  I can talk to her about just about anything - the only things I didn't talk to her about were things about her Dad and some of the things he's said that hurt me so badly.  


But that's what's supposed to happen, isn't it?  Your chickees grow up and start their own life.  Thank God for cell phones and unlimited calling plans!  At least we can talk everyday no matter where she ends up.


This beach trip is the big "girls" trip with 10 of us going!  TEN!  There's already been stupid drama today but it got settled before it ruined the trip.  It doesn't matter how old you get - there are always little pot-stirrers, drama queens, jealous brats etc!  I just tried to stay out of it and let it settle itself!


No comments:

Post a Comment